Toenail fungus can be disgusting, embarrassing and in some cases even painful! If you’re missing out on things like going to the beach or hanging out by the pool, yoga or martial arts class, wearing open-toed shoes then then I recommend these..
Natural Remedies To Get Rid Of Toenail Fungus Even Faster
Why I recommend combining as many methods as you can to help treat your toenail fungus…..
One of the reasons so many people give up on their toenail fungus treatment routines is that don’t see results soon enough. When you start seeing results it helps to keep you motivated to continue with your treatment routines. One way to do that is by combining treatment methods like the ones I will be sharing with you in this article.
Tip #1: Give yourself a pedicure.
What you’ll need is a toenail clipper and a nail file:
- Clip the infected toenail down as much as possible without hurting yourself.
- It’s also a good idea to sterilize the clipper each time after you use them. DON”T use the same clippers on any non infected nails. This will prevent infecting healthy nails .
- Take the nail file and file down the infected nail as much as possible. What you’ll want to do is have them filed down to where the nail feels smooth to the touch.
By following these two easy steps you are minimizing the area on which the fungus can grow therefore slowing down it’s reproduction. Trimming and filing down your toenails won’t get rid of your toenail fungus on it’s own but it will definitely make it easier treat the infection overall.
Tip #2 Expose your feet to natural sunlight.
The UV rays found in sunlight have a profound effect on toenail fungus. They have an effect similar to laser treatments doctors use to cure toenail fungus fast. Sunlight exposure is a very effective natural cure for toenail fungus.
What I recommend:
- Take a magnifying glass and focus the sunlight on each infected toenail.
- Do this in short bursts! You want to avoid burning yourself.
- Do it for each nail and focus the light only long enough to where you can feel the heat start to get too hot.
- Do this a few times for each infected toenail.
Tip #3 Toenail Fungus Vinegar Soak!
A foot soak for toenail fungus is a very easy and effective toenail fungus home treatment. When it comes to toenail fungus cures that work, many find this to be best home remedy for toenail fungus.
What you will need is just one of the following ingredients:
Regular vinegar or you could also use Listerine mouth wash
- Get a dish or container that will hold liquid. You can also get two. One for each foot.
- Fill it to where it will completely cover your toes.
- Soak your toes in it for a least thirty minutes a day.
Don’t dilute the solution. To treat your toenail fungus most effectively, you’ll want to get maximum strength from the solution.
You don’t have to soak your entire foot. You’ll be using up more solution than you need to. Lift up your heals and just soak your toes and the balls of your feet.
An Alternative to toenail fungus soaks:
- Take a cotton swap soaked in hydrogen peroxide and wipe it on your infected toenails.
- Take Vik’s Vapor rub and paste it onto you toenails and leave it there overnight.
Any one of these toenail fungus removal home remedies by themselves will help you on your path to getting clearer and healthier looking toenails. The best way to get rid of toenail fungus quick is to use all them if you can. If your infection is just starting or isn’t too severe then using these simple home remedies could get rid of your toenail fungus if you do them consistently.
Now these remedies do take time out of your day, take effort and consistently. Even missing just one day of treatment can set you back quite a way. So if you found these remedies to be too inconvenient for you …..
Then I recommend a powerful toenail fungus treatment called
I have found it to be the fastest way to get rid of toenail fungus without any hassle.
The nice thing about, Zeta Clear Toenail Fungus Remover it that it only takes a few seconds per day to use making it the easiest and best over the counter toenail fungus treatment I have ever come across.
If you want to finally be free of toenail fungus and start enjoying all the things you’ve been missing out on then try it out. I think you will be surprisingly satisfied with the results.
-The Guru of Toe Nail Fungus